FindItMore | How to Choose Best iPhone Data Recovery Software
The best software that can assist you to recover your data on your iPhone should support the following features:
- Compatibility to work with all iOS versions, which is the version that’s functional on your iPhone.
- Safe and reliable.
- Intuitive interface and less technical skills requirements.
- A high success rate of data recovery. This helps determine whether you can get back your lost data.
- File types used for recovering data. Can they recover videos, notes, photos, contacts, and messages?
Below is a discussion of the best free iPhone data recovery software on the market today.
dr.fone – Recover (iOS)
It’s compatible with Mac X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13
dr.fone – Recover (iOS) is termed as the leader in the world of iPhone and iPad data recovery software that help:
- Retrieve contacts, call history, messages, notes, videos, and photos.
- Compatible with iPhone X/8(Plus)/7(Plus)/6s/5s/5c/5 all the way to the latest trend iOS 11.
- Recover lost data because of deletion, devices loss, water damaged, and broken.
- Recover any wanted data and can select preview
- Can recover from iTunes, iCloud backup files and iPhone.
- It’s compatible with both MAC and Windows
- Has an excellent data recovery speed?
- Before the recovery process, you can preview your lost fields. It Has a clear interface.
Has an automatic data recovery tool that scan to recover lost files? It also offers security before your final data is recovered.
iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery
supports windows vista/XP10/8.1/8/7
It goes at $69.95
- Can recover to a maximum of 9 types of data from an iOS supported device
- Supports the transfer of data in three varied ways
- Simple interface
- Can restore up to a maximum of 17 types of data from iTunes and iClouds backup
- easy to use
- it’s helpful even with the older version of iOS devices
- can restore numerous files
- the program is costly
- time-consuming while scanning
This software can help you recover all sorts of data you want to recover from iTunes backup, and iCloud such as app photos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, WhatsApp messages, bookmarks voicemail, and voice memo.
iSkySoft is widely known for its ability to recover accidentally deleted data. This is a common thing, especially when clearing stuff from your devices. Lost photos, messages, and contacts are easily traceable on iPad/iPhone and iOS device.
iMobie Phone Rescue
The software supports Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6 (32-bit & 64-bit)
It goes at a personal license offer price of $49
- Photos can be retrieved from iTunes backup, even with encrypted data
- Can be upgraded to work with iPhone 7 and iOS 11
- Aims at restoring 22 vital data types
- The call history and messages are saved in HTML format
- Skype messages, music and can be exported to the computer if the iPhone cannot be reached.
- Has an easy to use interface
- Can restore various types of documents
- Works with both Mac and windows
- Has a step by step guide to help the new users
- Has a slow scanning time?
- Is not yet confirmed to work with the latest trends of iOS 11 and iPhone.
The software needs extra work in its encrypted process though it has an attractive, sleek veneer plus an excellent visual style. The software also has reliability issues because during scanning the program quits without warning.
In summary, this information is essential if you decide to sell your phone, you lose your phone, or your phone gets spoilt. You can still access your data and retrieve it.