FindItMore | 2019 has arrived with new opportunities knocking at the door. What kind of opportunities, you must be wondering! Well, those who are on the verge of starting their career after completing their graduation and college, for them, there are tons of different options to choose from. Those days are long gone when you had only a handful of career options. These days, with globalization, new career opportunities have emerged, which has proven to be quite lucrative and prospectus at the same time. Some of them are non-conventional in nature, while others are quite common. In the following section, you will be offered a brief insight into some of the career ideas which you should explore in 2019.
7 Career Ideas
As mentioned, there are multiple different options that are available to you. If you wish to pursue a career in academics, you have different avenues to explore, if you are a creative person and want to earn your bread and butter through your creativity, there are many scopes available. Here are 7 career ideas for you, which you should explore.
- Freelancer: Freelancing over the years has become very popular. If you are a confident individual who is confident about his abilities and skills, then you can certainly go for freelancing. There are different fields where you can get involved in. If you are interested in investigating and finding the truth, then you can opt for freelance journalism, if you are good with your camera, then you can choose to be a freelance photographer. Besides, there are multiple different options that are available to you. What makes freelancing so special is the fact that you will be your own boss and as far as the bottom line is concerned, which is earning, it is quite attractive.
- App Developer: Are you good with programming and coding? If you are then you can certainly get into app development. This is a fairly new concept; however, has a tremendous demand in the market. Mobile apps have become an indispensable element of our everyday life. From booking a cab to ordering a pizza, every single thing nowadays is being done through mobile apps It is an interesting career where you will be able to explore your ideas of creativity and the same time it is quite lucrative in terms of earnings.
- Digital Marketing: This is age if the internet. All the business activities are carried via the World Wide Web. Companies from all across the globe are striving to make their presence felt at a global level. This is where digital marketing comes into the account. It has become the primary tool for the companies to reach out to the mass. When it comes to digital marketing, it has many branches, that includes website development, SEO, content writing, Social Media Marketing, and Since the year 2012, there has been a huge demand for skilled individuals in this field and according to the experts, it is likely to sustain an increase in the years to come. This job is mostly technical; however, if you are looking for something challenging, then digital marketing would just be the perfect option for you.
- Medical representative: This is an old profession; however, it is far from being obsolete. On the contrary, there has been an increase in the demand of qualified and dedicated individuals in this field. In order to get into this profession, you would require certain qualifications. Those who have been in this domain for a considerable period of time are earning handsome amounts, along with incentives and bonuses. This career provided you with the chance to always look for better opportunity. There are many companies who are always in the lookout for medical representatives and the number is increasing. So, if you think you are okay with a career that would always keep you on a move, then you might try a career as MR. It is a well paid and a respectable job.
- Academics: This is another very lucrative career opportunity that you can look forward to in 2019. Being an academician requires special skills and talent. It is not only your educational background or credential that matters but also your love and dedication towards the profession that would determine your success. You can opt for your career as a school teacher, or if you are looking for something bigger, then a college lecturer or a professor would be a good option for you. However, there is one thing that needs to be mentioned, the competition in this field is quite stiff. Therefore, in order to find your place in this domain you need to make sure that you have good credentials. Besides, you will also have to crack a couple of competitive examinations.
- Research: This is a high profile job! Unfortunately, only the best can avail this career opportunity. If you are a really good student with decent grades and wish to pursue your career as a researcher, then you can certainly go for it. However, you need to remember that the best opportunities as far as research is concerned are available abroad, in countries like the UK and other European nations. In order to find your place as a research fellow or a research scholar in one of these countries, you would need to prove your worth by cracking a couple of tests. There are exams you need to pass that are based on your subject, besides, you will also have to cracks the IELTS test if you wish to pursue your career in an English speaking country.
- NGO: Do you wish to dedicate your life in the service of the needy ones and at the same time earn a good amount of money? In that case, an NGO would be the perfect option for you. However, you need to have the passion and dedication to serve the community in order to pursue a career in NGO.
Apart from these, there are plenty of different career opportunities that await you in the year 2019. It is up to you to decide which path you are going to choose. Remember, these days, there are plenty of different options available besides the traditional career paths.