FindItMore | Starting a stone installation company might seem like an easy task but it requires a lot of effort and time. If you want your company to succeed you needs to focus on both the practical as well as aesthetic aspect. Whether your project is small or big you need to be aware of a few things before you start. You can either design the project yourself or hire any professional it totally relies on you.
Before beginning with any new project, you should have a fair idea about how it is to be done. The answer to this entire question is very easy if you follow the following tips your installation project will complete perfectly. These tips are as follow:
- Order extra tiles for your project: In order to avoid delay in finishing your project on the stipulated time, it is highly suggested that you purchase 5-10% more tiles than actually necessary. This will help you in covering the breakage of the tiles and the cuts during the installation of the tiles. If your stone installation company is ready to accept complex tasks which are to be laid diagonally then you should order even more tiles for the specific project. Since, the natural stones vary from one another and vary according to shipment it very important to order more. Ordering more means that you can easily replace the broken tiles.
- Hire the right people of the task: It is very important to hire the right people for the right task. Hiring the right people in your company can make a huge difference. Always remember that you should get the stones laid by a stonemason rather than getting it laid from a tiller. You can check their backgrounds and other references before hiring them in your stone installation company. Right labor helps in delivering the project on time without any mishap.
- Arrange all the things properly: Before starting with the project, it is necessary to arrange all the pieces of the natural stones and then try to mix those stones in order to produce the best configuration possible. You can take the help of natural veining, a variation of colors and other beautiful patterns in order to achieve your main goal.
- Correct fixing of stone is necessary: Your stone installation company should ensure the proper installation by using natural stones which are very hard to break or move. Polymer Modified stones are generally used for fixing the stone tiles. These types of cements are commonly used for avoiding movements and vibrations from the floor or background wall which are tiled with tiles.
- You need to decide whether the stone tile should be sealed or not: It is necessary to seal the stone tile in order to make it water or stain resistant. This resistance power is generally needed in the kitchens, bathrooms, and other rooms where there are chances of leakage and pilferage. In the market, there are only two types of sealer available. These two types are namely water based and solvent based. The water-based sealers do not change the color of the tiles. Other sealers darken the stone a bit and give the stone a distinct wet look. Solvent sealers help in giving that glossy look to the tiles and give it the natural with the same color.
Starting a stone installation company can become an easy task if you follow the above suggestions. You should carry a wide range of stone so that people can buy what they are actually looking for.