FindItMore | Twitter is a social media, microblogging and news aggregation platform launched in July 2016. It was created by Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Noah Glass and Evan Williams.
With over 335 million active users Twitter is one of the most popular social media networks. This has been proved a great platform for the bloggers and digital marketers in getting more exposure for their blog and business. Social media is the main driver for shoppers who looks up social recommendations and put the items on their personal shoppers list. For ecommerce business, these social sites like Twitter, Pinterest and others are vital for their sales.
Blogging and digital marketing take a lot of time and effort and clearly, it will not be a great idea to spend hours in promoting your blog on various social media channels. You must go with a great tool to manage your social media accounts and in this post, I have featured top 10 Twitter Apps or tools to manage your Twitter account.
HootSuite is more than a Twitter managing app, in fact, it is much more than that. HootSuite was founded by Ryan Holmes in 2008 and with more than 16 million users it is one of the top social media managing online tools.
HootSuite offers many multiple features including scheduling, monitoring, content curation, analytics, team management and security of your social media accounts. This tool makes it easy to manage multiple social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn at a time.
If you are not using social media networks for your business purpose then you can go with its free plan. With this plan, you will be able to manage your three social media accounts for free. HootSuite comes with a plan for everyone, from an individual to a big enterprise.
Why you should go with HootSuite and here are few answers below:
- Save Time – HootSuite offers automatic scheduling of more than hundred of social media posts at a time. If you will do the same manually then you have to spend hours on each of your social media channels.
- Tracking – Tracking your social media campaigns will be very easy with HootSuite.
- Content Curation – Be always ready with your social media posts to fire up the internet. This tool will help in curating your social media posts in a more organized way.
- Monitoring – Get in touch with all the gossips of your industry by searching your industry relevant social conversations by hashtag, keyword, and location.
Tweetcharts is a very useful and simple tool to get the useful stats of your twitter account. This could be a great tool for managing both single and multiple twitter accounts.
Tweetcharts is one of the best twitter tools for compiling twitter reports of clients. Tweetcharts will graph and chart your useful twitter stats including retweets, replies, likes, mentions etc within few minutes.
TweetdDeck is all in one management twitter app and used by many bloggers and social media experts. This Twitter app makes it possible to handle a twitter account in a more easy and organized way.
TweetDeck is a great tool which provides real-time management and engagement of Twitter. Just log in and get control over the dashboard thorough where you can access your Twitter account without logging into your parent Twitter account.
It also allows you to make lists, track trends, get useful stats, track followers and also see valuable analytics.
Social media is a great and huge platform to drive massive traffic back to your website. It’s necessary to find out the content your audience is looking for and with Buzzsumo it is going to be very easy.
Buzzsumo helps you in finding the most socially shared contents no matter if it is articles, videos or infographics. One of the best parts of this Twitter managing app is its simple mechanism for finding desired content.
Just enter your competitor’s website URL or any keyword in the search option and press search, Buzzsumo will automatically show the most tweeted articles. Once you know whatever is trending it will be easy for you create similar content to drive more social media traffic to your website.
ManageFlitter is not just only a tool for finding and unfollowing spam and inactive Twitter followers, it is more than that.
ManageFlitter offers multiple invaluable features and they are listed below:
- Powerpost – The powerpost feature provides the optimal tweeting time according to the majority and location of your Twitter connections. It also allows its users to tweet their posts in particular
- Follow – Its follow feature recommends a list of people you should follow.
- Unfollow – The unfollow feature provides the list of spam and inactive user accounts who are not following you back and also lets you unfollow them.
- Analytics – This feature makes it possible to get useful stats.
- Search – The search feature allows you to find people based on different criteria.
Snip.ly is not just a URL shorter tool, it is more than that. This app makes the whole content creation process easier and more efficient.
Snip.ly lets its users add a custom banner at the bottom of every page they share. It also allows customizing the text on the button and banner.
If you are a social media marketer and work for big companies then this can be the best tool for curating your social media posts.
Manage all your social media accounts at one place with Buffer. Spending a lot of your precious time on curating social media posts and posting them will not be a great idea. You will need a tool to do the same in a more manageable way.
Buffer offers a lot of features to boost your social media marketing campaigns and they are listed below:
- Schedule Posts – You have multiple social media accounts and feel overwhelmed while promoting your blog or business online? Don’t worry, Buffer lets you schedule all your social media posts easily and quickly to publish them automatically later.
- Provide Dashboard – With Buffer you don’t have to log into your various social media accounts to schedule your posts, all you can do from a single place.
- Analyze Performance – Nothing will be better than tracking your efforts to make better strategies. This Twitter app lets you track the interactions and engagement on the posts you have sh
Bit.ly is its own kind of Twitter app. This app provides a dashboard to shorten links and also makes it possible to share them on multiple Twitter accounts at once.
Bit.ly also lets you track the re-shares of the links you have shared.
SocialOomph can help you in managing several social media accounts and blogs at the same time. With this Twitter app, you can also work on other social media channels including Facebook and LinkedIn.
If you want to manage up-to 5 twitter accounts then you can go with its free version. The pro version lets you manage more social media networks.
SocialOomph offers many features including keyword tracking, saving tweets in drafts, URL shortening, and other features to boost your social media marketing.
DrumUp is one of the most popular social media managing and content curation apps. This app automatically recommends content according to your criteria.
This social media managing app offers many other useful features too.
- Helps its users by creating top content relevant to their industry
- With DrumUp you can save a lot of time in managing your social media accounts
- It allows you to add multiple social media channels in your dashboard
- Recommend smart hashtag to make your posts more viral
- Mobile apps also available to do social media marketing on the go
- Its Chrome extension is also available
- Measure and track your social media posts engagement easily
Wrapping it up
Social media had made things easier and if you are a digital marketer or a blogger you can utilize multiple social media platforms at the same time to boost your blog and business online.
Twitter is such a big place to promote your blog or business online to get more exposure and you may need few tool and apps to use this platform more efficiently.