FindItMore | Wheezing is among the breathing problems that makes sufferers are feel really annoying and sometimes painful. As it makes the breathing more difficult, you might counters challenges and uncomfortable while breathing. As breath is the very first thing of life, this would dramatically affect our life quality. However, this is not at all a serious health issue and you can totally fix this at home.
Wheezing is the condition where you make high-pitched while breathing caused by air-passages narrowed due to infections. You will make sound both when exhale and inhale (when the problems get serious).
Wheezing is normally the signs coming along with asthma, acute bronchitis, aspiration and other respiratory health issues.
Symptoms of wheezing: At first, you will notice the difficulties while breathing while experiencing tightness in the chest. This is mostly because the muscles in these areas are stressed out making breathing more difficult than ever. As mentioned, it will cause you to make noise when
breath and over the course of time without treating, it will make louder sound when inhaling. Due to the difficulties while breathing, you will maybe cope with the feeling of giddiness and lacking of energy.
In order to cue wheezing, it is better to find out the main reason leading to this health issues. There are countless reasons leading to wheezing you better find out if you want to get rid of it. As explained, this is not the health issue itself, usually the coming-along symptoms of other health issues, normally respiratory problems. There will be fever, severe cough and cold. Allergies, pollution and so forth. Therefore, fixing those respiratory problems will keep you free from wheezing.
B – How to get rid of wheezing naturally
Since this is not a very complicated and serious health issue, you can totally get rid of wheezing at home. In the very beginning days, you can apply these following natural home remedies before it getting serious. Plus side is that they are safe with minimum side effects. Take actions first before you have to visit doctors to save times and money
There are high amount of soothing and anti-bacterial properties in honey that works the best to remove all bacterial stuck in respiratory tract to clear the nasal as well. Thanks to this, wheezing therefore can be got rid of completely without painful.The reason is honey also packed with soothing qualities as well. Here is how to apply:
- To have instant result, you can drink raw This would immediately soothe the throat and ease the pain. You can drink honey few times a day, 3 teaspoons each time.
- Another option is to drink honey along with garlic and ginger. This way can make the most of honey as adding more anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities to the mixture.
If your wheezing problem is caused by fever or cold flu, it is the right choice to go for garlic. There are high amount of antibiotics in garlic that help prevent bacterial infections. It would, therefore, help to boost immunity hence quickly recover from fever. Thanks to that, wheezing would also be eliminated. How to use:
- Crush few fresh cloves of garlic and add into a cup.
- Fill the cup with boiling water then strain them.
- Drink garlic tea throughout the day until you find satisfied result.
- This garlic tea is also handful to clear your throat. There will be no more mucus caused by fever.
- Lemon Juice
There are high amount of Vitamin C in lemon, which is great for boosting immune system as well as to control mucus in nasals. Therefore, it works wonders to clear clogged airways causing asthma wheezing.
How to make use of lemon juice:
- Choose fresh lemon then squeeze to get the juice.
- Add a bit of honey and cinnamon into the juice.
- Fill the mixture with boiling water and leave them to cool down a bit before sipping through.
- You can drink the tea daily on regular basis until wheezing is completely gone.
The best time to consume lemon juice is morning as you wake up (to do good to your stomach) and the night as you going to bed. It would help to clear nasals to have better sleep.
- Steam Inhalation
Steam is good in to clear nasals and eliminate all the phlegms causing stuck airways. Thanks to this, it would make breathing easier and wheezing therefore can be removed. Steam is also good for your skin to unclog pore and make it easier for skin to breath. How to:
- Boiling a pot of water.
- After boiling, cover a thick cloth all over your head facing your nasals and face to the pot.
- Leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes then take out.
To make the most of this method and get relax benefits, you can add few drops of peppermint tea to the pot. This would fasten the process of clear nasal track and you will feel easier to breath.
It is recommended to do this 3 times a week, even when you do not have wheezing as steam is also beneficial for your skin.
Ginger is good ingredient which has useful spice. It can be as beneficial as garlic and easier to consume, compared to garlic. For those who cannot bear garlic taste, ginger good be the best alternative. For inflamed airways and stuck nasals, ginger can clear them all gently. There are also a lot of natural compound in ginger that can tackle sore muscles. There are many ways to make the most of ginger, the number one way is to consume ginger tea as usual.
- Crush fresh ginger into a cup.
- Add few drop of lemon juice and one teaspoon honey to enhance the taste.
- Fill the cup with boiling water and leave it there for about 10 minutes before consuming.
You can also use ground ginger if or ginger tea bags if there is no raw ginger at home. The best time to consume this tea is the night before bed.